Well we got quite the surprise today! During sacrament meeting our Bishop announced a meeting this afternoon for ward boundary changes. We are now in the Lone Pine Ward. So back to no callings and getting to know new people.
James only has two weeks to get his pine wood derby car ready since our new ward already had it scheduled. I'm sure that his dad will be happy for the excuse to start working on it!!!!!!
Yesterday Harper got all the walls in the shed covered with the 1st coat of mud so I am excited for that. One saturday closer to getting the tools out of my nursery!!
I am finally getting use to the Mac that my hubby was so excited to get.
I was right the first thing he did when he got back from his trip was set it up. I have to say it takes up a lot less space.
That's it? That little box on the counter?
ReplyDelete