I know!! I know!! I only have 8 1/2 weeks left.
For all of you who have inquired and I have said we decided to have it be a surprise I should have said Harper wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't mind the surprise but not getting a sneak peek of the baby it self was killing me.
I woke up this morning and couldn't handle it anymore. I told Harper that I had an appointment and he was welcome to come, he of course did!!
Well any guesses?
Harper has assumed all along that it is a girl because of how sick I got but is that really enough to tell???

The kids have been hilarious!!
Ben said "Are we going to have infinity girls?"
Mary said "It's a girl! It's a girl! What are we going to name her?"
Leah said "How much longer mom? 2(months) then 1 then out pops the baby right?"
Having them be excited makes it all the more fun!!
Yes I had to go get groceries after the ultrasound but 1st things 1st we had to go get this little munchkin a new pink outfit!! Mary's 10 now and the hand me down's are getting old!! And of course we couldn't pass those little diapers, she'll need something to cover her chubby cheeks!!!
We can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For all of you who have inquired and I have said we decided to have it be a surprise I should have said Harper wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't mind the surprise but not getting a sneak peek of the baby it self was killing me.
I woke up this morning and couldn't handle it anymore. I told Harper that I had an appointment and he was welcome to come, he of course did!!
Well any guesses?
Harper has assumed all along that it is a girl because of how sick I got but is that really enough to tell???

The kids have been hilarious!!
Ben said "Are we going to have infinity girls?"
Mary said "It's a girl! It's a girl! What are we going to name her?"
Leah said "How much longer mom? 2(months) then 1 then out pops the baby right?"
Having them be excited makes it all the more fun!!
Yes I had to go get groceries after the ultrasound but 1st things 1st we had to go get this little munchkin a new pink outfit!! Mary's 10 now and the hand me down's are getting old!! And of course we couldn't pass those little diapers, she'll need something to cover her chubby cheeks!!!
We can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I know you go for religious names, not sure if you're sticking to Bible names, but I like Emma! Do you have a name picked out?
ReplyDelete