Harper left yesterday afternoon for a "performance group meeting" in Anaheim, CA. He wasn't very excited about the 8 1/2 hour drive alone but finds the meetings beneficial. I hope he comes back positive like last time, his figures even though not great were better than the other 5 small business owners, it keeps him motivated to keep going even though it isn't the funnest time to be owning a business!! Anyways as he was getting ready to leave he walks through the family room calling to Leah and Benjamin to come say good bye because he is leaving for a couple of days. Even though Ruthie was watching Strawberry Shortcake, her new favorite, she heard that and went crying after him. He did everything he could think of to make her happy but every time he set her down she would throw her self on the floor. After about the fifth time he looked at me and said "I wish you would act like that when I left." Then we both started laughing and just at the thought of it I start giggling again. Can you Imagine!!!! Please Don't!! It made the departure a little easier since we both couldn't stop smiling! Poor little Ruthie!!
6 years ago
You should totally do that the next time he has to go somewhere!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute story. I hope Ruthie is O.k.
ReplyDeleteMandy!! I'm so glad you found me and that I get to see your cute family! It will be fun to keep in touch this way. I love your yellow house! Take care!
ReplyDelete