Well I missed Mary's in December so here is a recap on Mary turning 12... Her dad took her and 4 of her friends ice skating.
They had a good time but I think they spent a lot of time getting up :)!!


She was so happy to finally turn 12 and start going to young women. The following week she was able to go do Baptisms at the temple, she loved all of it!!! Today she was a youth speaker in sacrament and did a great job!! We are so proud of her and the good choices she makes!!
Yesterday was Harper and Ruthie's birthday.

You never saw a girl more happy to be the "Birthday Girl" she talked about it all day!!

with her cake...

Harper with his cherry pie...

They are so fun and I love them all so much!!
They had a good time but I think they spent a lot of time getting up :)!!
She was so happy to finally turn 12 and start going to young women. The following week she was able to go do Baptisms at the temple, she loved all of it!!! Today she was a youth speaker in sacrament and did a great job!! We are so proud of her and the good choices she makes!!
Yesterday was Harper and Ruthie's birthday.
You never saw a girl more happy to be the "Birthday Girl" she talked about it all day!!
with her cake...
Harper with his cherry pie...
They are so fun and I love them all so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment