Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello

What a day!! Well I was officially sustained today as the new Young Women President in our ward. None of you can be even close to surprised as I was...

Last night was a special treat cause Elder Richard G. Scott came here to Show Low and we had a special fireside with him and two others who also did a great job on their talks. It was so neat to see him in person and just to hear the words of wisdom that he shared with us!! What an inspiration!! At the end he shook hands with everyone. Harper said He saw Benjamin go through 3 times at the end what a character!!


Friday night we took the kids out to Dairy Queen to show them how happy they make us!! I went to Parent Teacher conference on Thursday and everyone is getting straight A's and had great reports from their teachers!!!

...and just because they are so cute!!

I took this picture this week, it makes me smile because she is smiling so big!!





When Leah does homework so do her sisters!! Rachel pushes her stool over and demands that she has something to color on as well!!


Fun Week!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your calling! And how neat to have gotten to meet Elder Scott! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll LOVE your calling - it's the BEST place to be :-)

    ReplyDelete