I know I am a little out there but that is okay!!
I used to dream about waking up to fresh flowers on my counter but after years of nothing I stopped even thinking about it and then what do you know...
I used to dream about waking up to fresh flowers on my counter but after years of nothing I stopped even thinking about it and then what do you know...
This morning as I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by a beautiful display of flowers!! And the sweetest note ever!! I wore a smile for some time!!
After seeing the note I had my doubts as to who actually got them for me but on the way to ward choir this morning I asked Mary who picked them out and she, being a girl, gave every detail of the event and so I now know that it was the idea of my wonderful husband!!!!
Then after church I let my little girls "sit on the counter" (something I usually frown on) and get their picture next to my flowers.
Since I am on the subject of being surprised and feeling loved I have to tell of my week with Mary!!
Tuesday evening I had an appointment so I gave dad the little girls and Mary was in charge of the others. She surprised me by making dinner all by herself, the corn muffins were absolutely delicious!! Then when I got home I found her in her room with her three little sisters playing with them and they were all so happy, I won't mention what dad was doing :)!! THEN she cleaned the entire kitchen... She was absolutely amazing and she has kept it up all week. I am so blessed to have her for a daughter!!
Today was the Primary Program and all the kids did such a good job!!
I think I am the luckiest mom alive!!
I have 6 of the most beautiful and wonderful children!!!!!!!!
You do! What an adorable picture of all of them!
ReplyDeleteI too have given up on flowers; glad you finally got yours! Mary is very impressive! I don't think anyone in my family could find the kitchen. The last picture is darling! I see a Christmas card in the future!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of all your kids--what a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete