We woke up this morning to a little snow!! Oops... haven't covered the wood pile yet.

The kids were sure excited since it was the first snow fall for the year. We had to get out the box of hat, gloves, and scarfs and I found Rachel in it and the kids having fun with her.

what are they doing.......

Harper saw James outside and handed him the scraper to scrape off his truck so he could leave to work.....

How am I suppose to reach the windshield???
The kids were sure excited since it was the first snow fall for the year. We had to get out the box of hat, gloves, and scarfs and I found Rachel in it and the kids having fun with her.
what are they doing.......
Harper saw James outside and handed him the scraper to scrape off his truck so he could leave to work.....
How am I suppose to reach the windshield???
We got our first snow too. Yuck. I am ready to get out of here! Good thing the kids love it!
ReplyDeleteA LITTLE snow?! Wow! And happy 6 months Ruthie!
ReplyDelete