Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 months



I took Rachel in to the Doc. yesterday for her two month check up and yes yucky shots!! She was very sad all day and I will remember to give her medicine before shots to help her next time!!

Harper and I were guessing her weight... Harper said 14 lbs I said ya right just over 12 lbs. Well she was amazingly in the 97th percentile at 13 lbs 12 ounces. So I lost much to his delight!

I had a good laugh later with Harper as I was retelling him of the appointment. There was a medical student there and the Doc. asked if it would be okay if she asked all the questions. He informered her that Rachel was 9 weeks and this was her 2 month check up and let her start.

She started off with the usual did I have any questions or concerns? No
Was she eating? Yes (obviously)
Sleeping? Yes
Did she make eye contact? Yes
Is she sitting up and crawling? I just looked at her but the doctor about flew out of his seat, is she what. You said she was 9 months, does she look nine months I said 9 weeks...

I continued with the answers, she smiles and goos and is a very happy baby all seems to be well.

The doctor said thanks for saving the medical student and I just smiled but thought the whole thing was very funny I hope she has a few more years of training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was my entertainment for the day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy - I need your email address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just barely see her fat thighs in that picture. Oh I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete