Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Airplane

Last Saturday Mary, James, and Benjamin got to take a ride in a 4 passenger airplane and had a look at Show Low from the sky. They all had a fun time and now James and Benjamin sit in front of their new pilot poster and pretend they are flying... pretty fun.

Mary and Ben chose to sit in the back, I think they were a little bit safer in the back???




James loved being in the front because he wore the head set and he could hear everything that was going on.


2 comments:

  1. I bet they loved flying. Rachel is getting so big! I love it when they start smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary looks so much like you! Your family is adorable. I also love your yellow house! I didn't know you were so close--we should totally come up and visit you some time!

    ReplyDelete