Well today I turned 32. I am the last to make us all even( 34, 32, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0). James will start the odd year in August!! At church today Leah, Ruthie and Rachel all were asleep by the middle of sacrament meeting and I couldn't think of a better gift!! It's been a while since I have enjoyed a quiet bench!!
This afternoon we went for a walk to the canyon, which is in our back yard. It was fun and the weather was so beautiful today!!

Thanks mom for the moby wrap it works wonderful!!!!!
Thanks Pete and Erin for letting us borrow the back pack!! The hike went much faster with out Ruthie walking!

The kids couldn't stop laughing because their dad was making the kittens fake fight.
yes we couldn't go on a walk with out the kittens...

Mary & Rocky
Benjamin informed me that I had a new son named Joe...

His new horny toad.
Can you tell the kitten was getting Mary's neck?

and just because I can...
I took this picture of my girls a couple of days ago. It is Ruthie holding Rachel, one of her new favorite things to do. My favorite part is their little hands.
How precious is that!!!

What a Wonderful day!!!!
This afternoon we went for a walk to the canyon, which is in our back yard. It was fun and the weather was so beautiful today!!
Thanks mom for the moby wrap it works wonderful!!!!!
Thanks Pete and Erin for letting us borrow the back pack!! The hike went much faster with out Ruthie walking!
The kids couldn't stop laughing because their dad was making the kittens fake fight.
yes we couldn't go on a walk with out the kittens...

Mary & Rocky
Benjamin informed me that I had a new son named Joe...
His new horny toad.
Can you tell the kitten was getting Mary's neck?
and just because I can...
I took this picture of my girls a couple of days ago. It is Ruthie holding Rachel, one of her new favorite things to do. My favorite part is their little hands.
How precious is that!!!
What a Wonderful day!!!!
Mandy, your kids are so cute! I want to come and pinch some cheeks! Especially that little Ruthie!
ReplyDeleteOh! They're all so cute! I love Ruthie at the end! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! Lexi said, "Today's Mandy's birthday!" I said, "Let's call her!" But you were at church, I think. Maybe not. Do you have church at 1 too? Anyway, love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday. Looks like a fun hike. The kids are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love your pics! Ben is such a funny boy!
ReplyDelete