Friday, November 4, 2011

the last 4 months...

Halloween! Here we are at the trunk-or-treat.



In my rush to get there I forgot to take a picture before hand.
The kids all had fun and got way too much candy!!

Asa rolling over at 3 1/2 months... wasn't expecting that one!



Man he is too cute for words!!



Enjoying my stay at home kids!!!



The boys aren't here it is safe to play with the sword.



Benjamin getting his Wolf Badge!!



They had the two boys getting their wolf - wolf down a treat



It was fun watching!



A quick get away to spend time with cousins...



Please do I have to sit next to him...



on of Asa's first smiles on camera...



and oh those little thighs...



Me and my little Asa..



Aug. 29th when he was still so little



Meeting his newest cousin Lily for the 1st time...



A rain storm that filled the flower beds...



First Day of School...



Asa's Blessing Day...










Family Reunion...

All the Moses Cousins!



So which hat wins???



Asa sun bathing to help with the jaundice...



2 weeks! Absolutely Perfect!









Wow! I finally did it, I had a whole hour to myself!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment