Thursday, January 21, 2010

Since Christmas...

First things first... Rachel started crawling on Mary's birthday...



a couple weeks later she took her first steps (I have my fingers crossed she will give me a couple of months before we start that amazing stage!)

On new Year's day Mary had fun braiding Leah's hair...





back view





Sometimes Harper comes home with misprints from work and
so the kids decided to build something,
they had a blast making a fort...





Harper surprised us with an invite to go with him on a business trip last weekend he had to be in Las Vegas on Thursday and Friday and since that is so close to my family he thought we might enjoy a get away!! When I called my sister Bonnie she was so encouraging that I decided it would be fun and she put together a birthday party for the January birthdays, there are 11...
(We had a wonderful time!!!)

Here is Harper, Leah and Ruthie posing by the cake...





They rented a jump house for a couple of days and the kids loved it...





On January 16th Benjamin lost his first tooth!!!





After we got home Ruthie opened her presents from Grandma & Grandpa Moses
She loved them!!





The next night was Pinewood Derby!!
James won 1st place!! It was Fun!!





Then the next night we had a 2nd party for Leah's 5th!! She was quite the birthday girl she kept reminding us all day if things weren't quite going as she would have liked!!





On Leah's birthday the kids had a snow day and after spending the morning playing in the snow I let them use the left over frosting to make "gingerbread" houses!! Wow are they creative!





Mary posing with her finished masterpiece!




The kids are home again today with another snow day and the weather man is promising another one tomorrow so they will only have went to school for a 1/2 day on Tuesday!!

They are in break heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Mandy,

    I love your blog!! My parents told me about it while I was there for New Year's. My Mom found it off of Chandra's blog. I hope you don't mind. Your family is adorable!! I can totally see you in them. I don't have a blog but you can e-mail me if you want. Thanks for letting me see your sweet family!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa what is your email?? It is so good to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You all have been busy! That cake is HUGE and I want some!!

    ReplyDelete