Sunday, September 6, 2009

Camping!!

Harper was away for 4 days the week before at a convention in Chicago. I decided I could use a few hours off so when I mentioned it he decided to take the kids camping.
What a wonderful idea!!

He is such a good dad!!!!!!!!!!!

He slept in the "girls" tent...



The next morning when he started cooking breakfast
Leah said "dad is that really going to work?"
It was the highlight of his outing!!



While he was cooking the younger kids decided to entertain themselves by arm wrestling.



James and Ruthie were the first to test their dad's cooking and they had no complaints!!



Here is Mary she was the photographer so I was lucky to get one with her in the photo.



They had a wonderful time and it was fun to see them so happy, they were just a few minutes from our house so I walked out a few times to check on them!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful of Clyde to take just take them and go camp! I bet they had so much fun... and will remember it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are so cute! It looks like they had fun. Jonathan went to the doctor the other day. He weighed 12lbs 13oz. Definatly not chunky but we are always working on it. I am excited to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete