Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School!!

Well the day has arrived. Mary starts 5th grade, James 3rd and Benjamin is a 1st grader. Benjamin was up dressed and had gotten himself breakfast before I even got up. Anyone who knows Benjamin can be as surprised as I was since he is usually the last one awake every morning!!

I loved having them home this summer and would have loved for it to have lasted longer. They were excited to start so I am happy to see them happy!!!





Can't wait to get the "report" for their first day!!!

(Yes I am showing off my "Mother's Day" gift at the bottom)

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty happy about it...
    The flowers are gorgeous, it made me wonder where in my yard I could snap a back-to-school pic. Everything is starving for life....
    I love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flowers! Very pretty. Your kids are cute too--they look happy to be starting school. My oldest just started kindergarten. It's been an adjustment for all of us, but she seems to be loving it.

    ReplyDelete